Tuesday, August 7, 2012

THOUGH CRAZY..MY DEEPEST DESIRE


           Every one right from their birth would be crazy on one or the other things and naturally as days pass on and they grow up and few of those things turns up into you desire. Hope I am true with my words. As I mention everyone I am not one apart from it. Even I was so crazy on various things and if I list it out it might go on for pages.
          I used to look at kids of my age possessing a variety of stuffs, though I couldn’t posses all those I was happy myself just by having a look at those. Once I attained the age of deciding and handling stuffs on my own, I took a vow to myself that there are 3 things in my life which at whatever cost would be bought with my own earnings. They were,

1)      A High End Mobile Phone 
2)      Bike 
3)      SLR Camera (The advanced one)

         Seems funny right!! but these were my years of desire to posses. Till date I haven’t mentioned of these to anyone and you the lucky one come to know it now. You might think that all these are basic needs of every man, ya even I agree to it. But the desire to posses them kept on increasing due to various external factors or my surroundings or it may even be the place where I did my Under Graduation. If you are a student of SAIRAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE, especially a hosteler you would know the reason for my 1st desire.

         Ya for 2 long years we lived without the trace of mobile phone any where around us. Even then one of my other roommates Mr.Hari Krishna Teja unknowing to our Hostel warden brought a mobile into the hostel. Though often there would be mobile raids we somehow used to hide it from their eyes and it was such a lucky mobile for the whole of our room itself. I hope Mr.Sreenivas doesn’t forget the incidents which used to take place every night where we both used to fight for the mobile. Hence the urge to possess a mobile kept increasing as the stay at hostel increased.

         The next desire was buying a Motorcycle. Though I learnt to drive two wheeler during my class 10 itself my dad restricted me from using his Bike. As every time he rejects me from riding it the urge to ride it kept on increasing, as that’s the human tendency (i.e.) Whenever you say no to a thing our interest keeps increasing towards it. Slowly I started fancying a bike, it was the TVS Apache RTR180 (Grey Color). Whenever or wherever I see it I halt myself and keep on looking at it that even I don’t pay attention to good looking girls who are passing nearby it if so. That much is my craziness towards it. Hope I posses it soon.

          The final one…Hmm It might be wrong in terming as final one because as said before there are lot of other such wishes yet to be fulfilled. As of the list the final desire is to buy a SLR camera. As my Grandfather was professional photographer, the genes have been passed on to us and so the passion towards photography has increased within me.

           So finally with the God’s grace and a small amount of effort from my side have ended me in a good job. With the dedication and hard work which I have to put it in might take me to a good position and side by side fulfilling all my desires in the days to come.



2 comments:

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...