Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Life Turner...

Everyone will face a time when unexpectedly without their realization would be facing a complete change over, a change that would take their path of life to a new stream, a new dimension.

It's hardly predictable since we don't know whats gone happen the following minute. Everything is a mystery and full of adventure.

Isn't it bit a philosophical talk, hmm may be. I am not a philosopher though but an young, challenging youth who too had experienced an changeover a few years back.

It happened back in college during my 1st year. A moderately built, well knowledge, spectacle guy who would be mostly found with his laptop in hostel. He is the one who changed my life entirely and is the one who is still supporting me in every aspects. Its none other than Senior Under Officer Balakumar, my senior both in college and at NCC. Once the most hatred word (NCC) in my dictionary became the most liked word and my life changing word. If i hadn't met him i don't know if i could have ever survived in the College for the entire term.

Each and every move of his was inspired by me. He motivated me on and off NCC. Since we became much closer he even started sharing his deep secrets and mostly sought my help during any problem. Once he graduated out of College, i started using the same method of training my juniors as how he did to us. One can learn the meaning of "Leadership" seeing him.

I crossed through each and every barrier, reached the stage of job seeking and once again i found him guiding me well which landed me at good position. Thinking back of all those past events, it wouldn't have been right path for me if he hadn't shown the way.

So after a great fight for survival in this competitive world i stand before you head high as Cadet Warrant Officer Manojkrishna. You surely deserve a salute anna.
  

2 comments:

  1. Saluting sir . . . This was the first life turner of your life. . Waiting for the next important one. . I guess you understood what I meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Machi really ur great da because u have not mentioned and praised about urself . Just u have praised nd mentioned about ur life turner so nice to see this da no words to say dude ur awesome ....
    I salute u da ..........

    ReplyDelete

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...