Friday, March 7, 2014

The magical touch of an angel...

Bikes, dream of each and every youth. The era has changed with lot new competitors into the market confusing us totally. A new bike gets rolled out every month trying to beat its predecessor or its competitor. But any number of bikes roll on to the earth, I was completely fascinated while driving a Pulsar 200CC. Though i didn't own it, I was lucky enough to use it for a couple of months when my cousin had left India on a business trip.

Every time i start the bike, a kind of roar that the engine gives takes me off my mind completely. What a kind of great feel I get while riding it, heavenly it is. But who knew my bike would get a new avatar after the touch of an angel. On a beautiful day I had the angel riding with me on the bike. Till then i have never felt the bond between the bike and myself. But after that one particular ride i could sense some difference in it. It started roaring as it had never done before. I could feel the bond and moreover the engine seemed to have rejuvenated by her touch. I was so lucky or my bike was so lucky that in the consecutive days she rode on the bike quite often. Day by day I started loving the drive even though it costed me lot and reaching home late night. But nothing bothered me, I was happy at the end of every day. All credits to her. 

After some months I purchased a new bike, sadly not Pulsar. I wished the same magic to happen to my new bike and so somehow I got a chance to have a ride with her. It was a kind of special ride for me because she was the first person to ride as a pillion after i purchased the bike. Even though lot many time my friends were about to ride as pillion, every time i came up with some stupid reasons avoiding them. I knew I was acting stupidly but she was always special to me and so sacrificing to earn something valuable is worthy right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...