Friday, March 7, 2014

She moved in, but I had moved out - Part 4

(The link to the previous part is found at the bottom of this post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Small Re-Cap of what had happened earlier.


Raghav and Mithun had escaped from their Physical Trainer and they were back at the class narrating the whole incident with their best friend Kishore. And then there was the entry of Miss Elegant (Meenakshi),by which Raghav understood the reason for Mithun's bewitched act. And not long before when he himself was bewitched looking at something, which is to be followed now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I was about to hit Mithun, my eyes fell upon a girl who just vanished off from my sight in a swift, much before i could realize it. I edged upon my seat to have another glance but she was not found. Minutes later she was entering my class. 

A thick strand of shiny black silky hair were dancing lively to the breeze. The length was waist level and it was well complimented with those beautiful earring of her. A fair complexion and a stunning eye, just enough to knock any single man out of her way. It was a jaw-dropping moment for each testosterone filled kid in the campus who had just witnessed her beauty. I kept wondering how come I missed her these many days as it was hard to ignore such a beauty.

As she moved towards her desk i wished to see her face clearly once again, but my vision was completely bleached with her stunning beauty. Very often I tried all possible ways to look at her, but most of the time it was Maadhuri who came in the range of my sight and blocked her (Maadhuri was one of my other classmate's who sat next to her). I failed almost every time that i try to see her, in all possible ways. And all of these stupid actions were enough to grab Mithun's attention.

Mithun : Hey buddy, stop looking at my girl. Yes!! I do know that she is remarkably hot and it is hard to resist looking at her, but still she is my girl. So know your limits dude.


Me : What!!! Go to hell. Why should i look at Meenakshi? I wasn't gazing at her. I was just looking, looking out through the window, with the hope of finding a better girl than Meenakshi. (I didn't want anyone to know about the girl whom I was longing to see)

Half the day had already rolled off with staffs giving the same boring lecture, while i was busy trying to make use of every single opportunity to see her again. Hours later it was the lunch break and I started off early from the class just to meet my cousin, who was also studying there. Though senior secondary had a separate block of theirs, few classes of theirs were moved to my block, along with his. And so usually we have a small meet everyday. I used to have my lunch very soon and meet him, just in to have the chat and so the thought of the girl in my class was not hovering in my mind then as i had to hurry up. 

As usual I met him that day and we both shared the day's event, laughing and cursing all the staffs who taught us. Time rolled on very fast and he made his way towards the cafeteria, while I bid bye to him and walked back towards my class.


(Note : As mentioned before, boys and girls studying in that school were restricted from talking to each other and one funny thing about that school was that we had separate staircase for boys and girls. Neither were supposed to use the other's)


So taking the boy's stairs, I met Surya Kumar on the way. He was one of my classmate and also a cheerful person by nature. Many a time i had envied him of his character. In this selfish world, there are still some good people and one among them is him.

Surya : Hey Raghav, how come you are coming alone? I always find you surrounded by Mithun and Keshav. So where are those two idiots now?

Me : Kudos to your observation Surya. Well yes we do hang up together, however today I went to meet my cousin and so they headed straight to the cafeteria. I guess they would be on their way back to the class, by now.

As we both were talking and heading towards our class, i saw the same girl who bewitched me this morning, at a distance. Ignoring everything around me I just started walking a bit faster than normal, in an attempt to see her. But luck cheated on me even then. She walked off into the rest room and I had no other option but to just back off. Cursing badly about my luck, I regained my senses and slowly turned back. Surya who was very furious noticing my behavior caught hold of me,


Surya : What did you think were you doing Mr.Hero? What If some staff had seen you? Just think of the consequences you ass hole. Even after knowing the rules of this school, you try to act stupidly.


Me : I was just trying to have a look at her and that is all. I am missing her for the 2nd time today and of course I know what would happen if I get caught. But something is drawing me towards her every time that I am totally unaware off.


Surya : Oh God !!!!!!! you are totally insane. Dude remember, as a friend all that i could do is to warn you and the rest is up to you to decide on your acts. I hope you get my point, deep into your head.


(That was first time that i saw Surya getting furious)


Me : Yes Surya I do understand that you care about your friends and you don't want them to face the harsh consequence. But you do not worry as I will work on it and try not to commit one in the future. And a favor from my end. Can you please not let a word about this to Kishore & Mithun?


Surya : Sure, I will not tell them. You can count on me. And now It is getting late, so why do not we better get back to our class before someone catches us off.


Heading back to the class and chatting with others, I saw Kishore tensed and rushing towards his seat followed by Mithun, with his head down.


So what happened to Mithun and why did Kishore's face portray fear? What had happened when Raghav was not around? 

(To be continued.....)

          -- > She moved in, but I had moved out - Part 3  < --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...