Tuesday, March 11, 2014

She moved in, but I had moved out - Part 5

(The link to the previous part is found at the bottom of this post)

Continuing with the story, I saw Kishore rushing towards his seat tensed while Mithun followed him silently with his head dropped down. I knew something went wrong or these idiots would have tried doing something crazy and it ended backfiring upon them. Out of curiosity to know what it was and approaching Mithun at this point would not be a better option, so I moved towards Kishore to know about their act. Mithun mean while silently dropped by at his seat.

Me: Hey dude, wipe the sweat out of your face and relax first and to you (Mithun), come here and sit and try changing your looks as this does not suit you at all. Also do not imagine that i would empathize you unless i have heard the whole story. So Kishore, tell me what actually happened down there? 

Kishore: (Taking few deep breaths) Raghav, Mithun is driving me nuts. I do not know what he was planning for or what he actually had in his mind, but whatever it was I was sure that it was not something good, since within minutes he brought the hell out of me.

Me: Sensing his anxiousness, I made a wild guess. Is it something related to Meenakshi ? (And giving a firm stare towards Mithun)

Kishore: Yeah obviously, who else apart from her here is going to make him achieve feats. Do you know what he did today? Having our lunch we were returning back to the class and on the way he saw Meenakshi too returning from lunch. She was heading towards the girls stairs with few of her friends. Looking at her I don't know what hit this stupid's mind and suddenly he started heading towards her.

Me: Whaaaaaaat!!! :-O (With a shocked face I turned towards Mithun)

Kishore: Yeah, he didn't even mind crossing the Ladies staff room, the Principal room and the Director's room on the way. Initially I didn't understand his crazy behavior but later looking at Meenakshi I got the point. Knowing that we would all get into trouble I had to run and catch hold of him before something worse could happen. I could not even get him back from reaching her as you know very well about his uncompromising attitude. So all that i could do was to follow him fearing this would be the last day at this school.

Listening to what Kishore was telling, Mithun was not able to turn his head towards us. He had his head turned in the other direction and sat silently.

Kishore: It was just few feet from her when I caught hold of him once again. He tried very hard to escape from my hold but he could not. To minimize the harm to both of us I had no other option but to give him few blows and that too happened right in front of the office room.

Kishore: After few minutes he regained his sense and by the time he realized what he had done our commotion were more than enough for the office staffs to come and get a hold on us. One of the staff took us straight to the Principal's room. But to our luck she was in a meeting and so we were made to wait outside. But minutes later Bhasha sir(Maths staff) entered the room and saw us waiting there.


Bhasha Sir: What are you two doing here? Are not you supposed to be in the class now?

Office Staff: Sir, these boys were shouting right in front of the office room and were gesturing something towards the girls stairs. I believe they were trying to speak or catch an eye on some girl.

Kishore(Mind voice) : How come this son of a crap knew exactly what we were about to do? However one thing is for sure is that we are going to get blasted off nicely today from all the staffs :'(

Bhasha Sir: Oh hmm!!!(looking at us with a suspicious eye for few minutes and then he spoke) Leave these boys. I know them very well. They wouldn't dare doing it even after knowing the school rule.

Office Staff: Okay sir, as per your words I am leaving them. Looking at us rudely he said "both of you go to your class". Seems this is your lucky day and do not expect Basha sir to turn up every time and help you out.
.
.
. (End of Kishore's narration)


Kishore: But Raghav, I could still not believe Basha sir spoke out those words. I was always of the opinion that he disliked us.

Hearing the complete incident, I was little hesitant as to what to say to Mithun. I knew scolding Mithun at this point would not make any great difference and he is not in the right mind to hear our philosophical speech. The only option that I had now was to change his mind and cheer him up a little.

Me: Hey Mithun, I knew you did not do it intentionally. But just remember one thing running behind a girl may look stupid now but years later when you think about it, you will laugh at your own act. :P Sorry, not just you but all of us. And i am pretty sure that Kishore will never forgive you for today's incident. May be you should treat him heavily to wipe of the record of the incident.

Me: I do not favor you with your act but on a positive note have this incident archived in your memory. Down the lane someday at some point of time you will laugh thinking about it. Believe me dude :)

Hearing my words Kishore gave a furious look towards me but I completely ignored him because Mithun felt relieved and his face started brightening up which is what i was so concerned then. Because i knew this Meenakshi chapter will not run long enough and someday he will realize it on his own.

What followed next is to be continued...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...