Friday, February 7, 2014

Not a favourable one to me..

Chennai, the land of love. Hmm, I am sure many will deny it :P Anyway Chennai in person has given me lots which if listed would go too long. There is no such area that i dislike but of course there is one such area which is unlucky to me.

I don't know the exact reason but every time my visit to Nungambakkam ends up in failure. Actually it started off way back in my college 3rd year. I was fresh out of my college hostel which was actually kind of a Jail. A friend of mine tempted me to join with him for Core Java course at NIIT. Since NIIT Nungambakkam was considered the best of all, we had our enrollment there. Believe me or not, the course itself was spanned over just 8 days and out of it we attended only 4. I was with NCC and my friend was with NSS. Both had camps and so we missed the classes. So that was the first failure.

The next was, i had my credit card approved from Standard Chartered Bank. It was more than a month and yet i didn't receive it. So the customer care executive asked me to visit the nearest bank and collect it. I went to the bank but returned empty handed. The staff informed me that credit card processing is no way related to Bank. It is a separate body and asked me to contact them. With nothing to say further, I returned back. This was the second failure.

Recently i planned to get myself a two wheeler. So on enquiring i found a Yamaha showroom on the Nelson Mannikam Road. I visited it and to my disappointment the model which i wished to buy was void. Moreover even the company has stopped the production of that particular model. With a heavy heart i left the showroom and entered Skywalk mall. My friends and I were planning to watch a movie on Christmas day. On reaching the counter the saleswomen of PVR greeted me with a big smile. I inquired her about availability of tickets on Christmas eve. Again with a very big smile she said, "Sorry Sir...Bookings open only for today". I was about to ask again but she just gave me a bigggggg smile indirectly asking me to clear the line.

I can't say it as fate or luck but fact is may be things are not turning out for me over there at that point of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...