Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Madras Madness - Part 1:The bonding

So as I had mentioned in my previous post  you will be witnessing quite a number of interesting events under the same banner "The Madras Madness" in the days to follow.

The "bonding" with the city had been a long running question in my mind. Even now i used to think how come a kid born in Coimbatore and had never known the capital city till the age of 5 got attached and attracted towards it ? Hmmm, there could be a variety of reasons. It could have either been the Marina beach or the amusement parks or the 3 mode of transport that run parallely at Thirisulam or was it my aunt's house that i visit every time when i come here. So there is no particular reason for the fascination.

As days passed on, I had almost reached the end of my schooling. I was very much determined and firm in my decision to do my college here. Whenever anyone approached me asking about my future plan, i used to blankly say that "I wanted to study in Chennai". Luckily I found a college here and from then it had been 6 years now that I got permanently settled here. In these 6 years there were a lot of interesting stuffs that i found here. Initially even I found it little hard to get adjusted, but as days passed on everything felt like it was under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 2)

  The link to the previous part is as follows: Seasonz Chapter 2 – The Yesteryear (Part 1)   Returning to our journey on Jalandhar, ...